Are you a golf newbie? It would be wise to know the basic things to do Beforeplaying golf .
1. When you booked for a tee off you have to make sure that you are early or on time as You have to be courteous to other players. Never ever make any practice swings.
2. In talking about where you stand, the golf player should stand at the right of another player while taking a shot and never ever do it behind a player this is because it is important not to get ahead of anyone who is also playing.
3. A divot is A piece of turf cut out of the ground Buy a golf club or a 60 degree vokey wedge In making a stroke, so if you have done this then you should always replace the pitch marks on the green.
4. Provisional shots under the penalty of one stroke even though you’ve lost a golf ball, finding the ball if it is within bounds well stop you from playing with provisional shots.
5. Proper pacing between shots is important as well so that you won’t hold up the play, it is important to shorten the gap between your group and the group that is ahead of you as to not the players behind you having to wait for a long time.
6. The sandtrap or a bunker is a challenging Play than grass, and if you want to then you can use it even a for a first timer however one important calls etiquette that you should not forget is to use your clubhead or your 60 degree vokey wedge to rake the sandpit but it is much better if you have a bunker rake.
7. It is well-mannered to make sure that the players Were first playing on the green are completely done playing, that means you will have to wait patiently for them to be done. it is impolite to put your golf cart on the green area especially if the players are still playing, if you want to ensure that you will enter the area immediately then just put your golf cart on your side.
Don’t walk on your opponent’s putting line but if you’re going to mark the position of your ball then do it by using a ball marker directly just behind the ball, but if it will interfere with anothergolf players line then you can just mark on the side, also don’t forget to replace the ball from where you picked it up.
9. Shouting “fore” When playing golf is actually a safety measure to warn someone that a golf ball will hit them so if you think that your ball will hit somebody then don’t hesitate to shout this word or if you heard someone shouting this then just cover your head with your arms and crouch down.
To enjoy playing golf one must observe the etiquette along side this game.…